Frequently Asked Questions
How to Order
We ship standard FEDEX
2 to 5 business days
Call 404.799.0038 or email: email@example.com
Yes, we ship internationally but international fees apply.
Black seed oil is a highly concentrated oil regarded by natural lifestyle enthusiasts as the “cure for everything except death.” Unlike popular natural oils such as Coconut and Olive oil, Black Seed oil is an essential oil extracted from tiny colored seeds commonly called “black cumin,” known in the scientific world as nigella sativa.
It is dissimilar from popular natural hair oils like coconut and olive oil because it is an essential oil. Natural lifestyle enthusiasts call this the “cure for everything except death.”
When it is 100% pure, unrefined, and cold-pressed, black seed oil is sourced from Indian or Turkish seeds made up of powerful Nigellone, and Thymoquinone–two antihistamines.
• Black Seed Oil aids the skin in repairing everyday damage
• Best defense for Ingrown Hairs and Acne
• Naturally moisturizes the skin
• Fatty Acids contained in Black Seed Oil can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and aging and encourage skin regeneration
• Black Seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory
• Honey has many benefits. It’s an emollient, a natural antioxidant, and humectant.
• Honey will naturally soften the skin
• Honey improves the conditions of the scalp by stimulating growth and transforming the health of hair follicles which are responsible for hair growth
• Honey helps lock in the scalp and body’s natural moisture
• Honey is comprised of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities that help keep our scalp clean and bacteria-free. These qualities help prevent scalp infections, psoriasis, and combats dandruff and itchiness
• Using Honey in your daily regimen can bring back your hair’s natural shine and sheen, which may have declined due to increased pollution and direct exposure to the sun